PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Alpharetta
Remove Tough Pet Stains In Your Carpet
Our revolutionary P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) process can not only remove stains and smells from carpets, but it can also save you from having to repair or replace damaged floors! Even your most severe urine-damaged carpets and area rugs can be saved. The treatment works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor with perfumes. Watch this short video to see how our pet stain removal process works!
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting
Urine deposited on the carpet does not just stay there. It often penetrates the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the carpet backing and the subfloor. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate the ﬂoor too, so smells from accidents can be very strong.
As the urine dries, the liquid will evaporate but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not help remove this odor. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services.
Pet urine stains and odors in carpets can cause many issues in the home. If you have pets, chances are that you’ve experienced those issues. Watch this short video to hear what a veterinarian has to say about the impact of pet urine in your home and how we effectively remove the pet stains and smells from your carpet.
Contact Chem-Dry of Fulton-Forsyth today to get a free pet odor consultation!
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of the Chem-Dry HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction) and P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment). Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite matter. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
Call Chem-Dry of Fulton-Forsyth Today!
Serving Forsyth County & Fulton County, Georgia, including: Alpharetta, Cumming, Roswell, Johns Creek, Milton, Sandy Springs, Suwanee, Dunwoody, Buckhead, & more.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm