PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Alpharetta
Remove Tough Pet Stains In Your Carpet
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there. It is able to penetrate the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below your carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid will evaporate but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not help remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor ifdetermined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services.
Pet urine stains and odors in carpets can cause many issues in the home. If you have pets, chances are that you’ve experienced those issues. Watch this short video to hear what a veterinarian has to say about the impact of pet urine in your home and how we effectively remove the pet stains and bacteria from your carpet.
Contact Chem-Dry of Fulton-Forsyth today to get a free pet odor consultation!
Call Chem-Dry of Fulton-Forsyth Today!
Serving Forsyth County & Fulton County, Georgia, including: Alpharetta, Cumming, Roswell, Johns Creek, Milton, Sandy Springs, Suwanee, Dunwoody, Buckhead, & more.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm